We’re here to keep your adventure going!
BearVault® strives for excellence in customer service. Beyond the Limited Lifetime Warranty outlined below, we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the workmanship or performance of your BearVault® product, we would like to hear from you. We aim for continuous improvement in design and manufacturing, and it is important to us to assess and learn from the experiences of our customers.
BearVault® Limited Lifetime Warranty
BearVault® offers a lifetime warranty for its products, manufactured in 2017 or after, against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. We will repair or replace, at our discretion, BearVault® products that are unusable due to a manufacturing defect, at no cost to the owner.
While BearVault® products are designed to be bear and critter resistant, they are not infinitely bear-proof. To better understand how our products withstand animal interactions, we will replace any BearVault® products that have been compromised by damage caused by wildlife, at no cost to the owner.
This warranty is subject to the following definitions, conditions and limitations:
- This warranty is conditional on the user having followed our product guidelines for care and use at all times.
- Products are not warrantied against regular wear and tear, accidental or deliberate damage, or negligence.
- Products are not warrantied against damage caused by ultraviolet exposure, chemicals (including DEET), dirt,
excessively warm or cold temperatures, or hazardous conditions.
- This warranty applies to original, authentic, unaltered BearVault®
products that were purchased from an authorized BearVault® dealer in the USA or Canada, in new condition.
- “Lifetime” means the lifetime of the product under normal use conditions.
- “Defect” means an inherent problem that has a substantive effect on the use and operation of the product.
- “Wildlife” means wild animals, in their wild and natural habitat.
- “Compromised” means broken or substantially weakened.
If you have a concern that does not appear to be covered by our standard warranty, please contact us with the details, as some warranty
coverage may be extended to you, at our discretion. Replacement lids are available here for customers whose lids have been lost or worn out